Pursuant to Article 13 of the aforementioned legislative decree containing provisions on the protection of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data voluntarily provided by you for the activation of the requested services will be processed by CAVALIERE GROUP SRL, the company that manages the cavalierebici.it website, adopting the appropriate measures to guarantee its security and confidentiality, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data collected are processed exclusively for the following purposes:
a) establish relationships with users, in particular in order to deliver the products purchased by courier, send information and provide assistance;
b) comply with legal obligations
c) In the event that the user wishes to receive commercial information and therefore provides explicit consent, the above data will be used to send a newsletter promoting the products marketed by cavalierebici.it.
2. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways:
- data collection from the interested party
- data collection from public registers
- Recording and processing on paper
- recording and processing on electronic support
- organization and maintenance of data in paper and electronic archives
- communication of data to third parties public and private subjects as better described in point 4 below.
The data will be collected, processed, communicated and stored for the time strictly necessary for the obligations, purposes and tasks referred to in point 1 above.
3. The provision of personal data is optional. However, failure to provide, even partially, the data requested in the fields marked with an asterisk will make it impossible for CAVALIERE GROUP SRL to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered through the cavalierebici.it site.
The provision of data aimed at sending the newsletter (letter C) point 1.) It is optional and failure to consent does not compromise the provision of sales and assistance services.
4. The data will be communicated to:
- consultants external to the company in charge of processing and / or consultancy operations for withholding agents
- public entities to which the data must be communicated by law such as social security and welfare institutions, financial offices, etc. ..
The communication of data will be implemented within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, tasks and purposes referred to in point 1 above.
5. The data controller is: CAVALIERE GROUP SRL
6. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
188.8.131.52 Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.